1984 Vintage Rolex GMT MASTER 16750 Pepsi US AIR FORCE Wristwatch
- Manufacturer: Rolex
- Model Name: GMT-MASTER
- Ref, Serial #, Circa: 16750, 871XXX, 1984
- Case: Oyster Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Oyster Perpetual Automatic Cal. 3075
- Case Dimensions: 40mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel Oyster 78360 Bracelet w/ 580 Ends
- Dial: Swiss-T<25 GMT MASTER Dial w/ GMT, Date Function
- Bezel: Stainless Steel Rotational Bezel w/ Pepsi Insert
- Box, Papers: N/A
- 100% Authentic!
An incredible and highly collectable Vintage Rolex GMT MASTER 16750 Pepsi US AIR FORCE Wristwatch. Owed and worn by USAF Colonel Jorge Llambes, a flight surgeon in support of US forces during his career, which include Desert Storm, Iraqi Freedom and Enduring Freedom. Stainless steel Oyster case has remained thick with well defined edges. Has been previously detailed. Reference and serial number are clearly legible. Original black dial is in excellent condition. No spidering or discoloration. 78360 Oyster bracelet is coded to a 1984 production, coronet on clasp is well defined, will fit a 7.5" wrist size. Caliber 3075 Oyster Perpetual automatic movement is running.