Vintage Rolex Oyster Perpetual 1002 RARE Iridescent Stainless Steel 1960 Wristwatch
- Manufacturer: Rolex
- Model Name: Oyster Perpetual
- Ref #, Serial#, Circa: 1002, 374XXX, 1960
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Automatic Movement Caliber 1560
- Case Dimensions: 34mm excluding Crown
- Strap: Dark Blue Leather Bund Strap
- Dial: Rolex Swiss Iridescent 3-6-9 Dial. Extremely Rare/ Impossible to find. 100% Original/ Untouched
- Bezel: Stainless Steel Smooth Bezel
- Box, Papers: No Box or Papers
- 100% Authentic!
For sale here is an extremely rare Vintage Rolex Oyster Perpetual 1002 with multi-color iridescent dial. The untouched iridescent 3-6-9 dial is the star of this watch, nearly impossible to find, and an incredible conversation piece for every collector who sees it. It is certainly an extreme tropical dial with some real flair. The caliber 1560 movement winds smoothly and is keeping accurate time. The caseback is dated third quarter of 1960. The reference and serial numbers are hard to read, but can be made out with a high powered loupe. The case serial number correlate's a production date of 1959/60.