Vintage Rolex Oysterquartz 17014 Datejust Steel 18K Wristwatch 1985 Box Papers "New Old Stock!"
- Manufacturer: Rolex
- Model Name: Oysterquartz Datejust
- Ref #, Serial #, Circa: 17014, 9066XXX (1985), Originally Purchased in October of 1988
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Rolex Oysterquartz Movement
- Case Dimensions: 36mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Oyster 17010 Stainless Steel Bracleet (Full Bracelet)
- Dial: Rolex Swiss Silver Dial w/ Date Function
- Bezel: 18K White Gold Flutted Bezel
- Box, Papers: Complete Box and Papers, Service Papers, Tags, Cleaning Cloth, Original Packing Slip. "The whole nine yards", as they say
- 100% Authentic!
Up for auction is this wonderful icon of a watch, the Rolex Oysterquartz Datejust. A great birth year watch for the new introductory collector (1985). This particular example of the Oysterquartz is NEW OLD STOCK, and I mean every bit of NEW. OLD. STOCK. Originally purchased in April of 1988 from a US dealer in Wyoming. All functions are working and the watch is keeping time accordingly (we just installed a brand new battery). This is a time capsule of a watch, in near perfect condition, complete box and papers with the "whole nine yards", as they say.