Vintage Rolex Red Submariner 1680 Mk VI Black Dial Wristwatch Circa 1973 Box Papers
- Manufacturer: Rolex
- Model Name: "Red" Submariner
- Ref #, Serial #, Circa: 1680, 374XXX, 1973
- Case: Stainless Steel Oyster Case
- Movement: Oyster Perpetual Caliber 1570 Automatic
- Case Dimensions: 40mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Folded Oyster 9315 Bracelet w/ 380 Ends, Patented Divers Extension
- Dial: Rolex Swiss-T<25 Matte Black "Red" Submariner MK VI (6) w/ Steel Date Wheel
- Bezel: Stainless Steel Rotational Bezel w/ Black Insert & Pearl
- Box, Papers: Box, Booklet, Pamphlets, Punched Guarantee Papers
- 100% Authentic!
An incredible Vintage Rolex Red Submariner 1680 Mk VI Black Dial Wristwatch Circa 1973 with Box and Papers. If you are unfamiliar with Red Submariners this is the final mark in the series before the transition to white text. Stainless steel Oyster case has remained thick and well defined. Scratches and marks in keeping with its age and expected usage. Original plastic crystal is in excellent condition. Original Mk VI dial matte black "Red" Submariner dial is in superb condition with incredible matching lume plots and mercedes hands. Original Fat Font bezel Insert is in excellent condition with matching creamy colored pearl. Caseback is marked 1680. Folded Oyster 9315 Bracelet w/ 380 Ends, Patented Divers Extension will accompany a 7.5" wrist size. Oyster Perpetual Caliber 1570 automatic movement has been freshly serviced. Serial and reference numbers are legible. Timepiece comes with Box, Booklet, Pamphlets, and Punched Guarantee Papers.