Vintage Rolex Submariner 5512 Meters First Cream Patina Automatic Cal 1570 Wristwatch Circa 1965
- Manufacturer: Rolex
- Model Name: Submariner
- Ref #, Serial #, Circa: 5512, 1866XXX, 1965
- Case: Stainless Steel Oyster Case
- Movement: Caliber 1570 Automatic
- Case Dimensions: 40mm excluding Crown
- Strap: High Grade Sport Leather Strap w/ Tang Buckle
- Dial: "Swiss-T<25" Matte Black Submariner Meters First 4 Line Dial w/ Creamy Patina Hands & Hour Plots (100% Original)
- Bezel: Rotational Steel Bezel w/ Black Insert (Missing Pearl)
- Box, Papers: N/A
- 100% Authentic!
An incredible and highly attractive Vintage Rolex Submariner 5512 Meters First Wristwatch Circa 1965. This example features a gorgeous all original matte 4 Liner Meters First dial with creamy patina lume plots and matching hands. The steel Oyster case is in excellent condition, bevels/ lug tips have remained thick & full. The caliber 1520 automatic movement is running and keeping accurate time. Case back is marked 5513, Fourth Quarter of 1967.
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!