Vintage Rolex Submariner 5512 Meters First Cream Patina Automatic Cal 1570 Wristwatch Circa 1965
- Manufacturer: Rolex
- Model Name: Submariner
- Ref #, Serial #, Circa: 5512, 1866XXX, 1965
- Case: Stainless Steel Oyster Case
- Movement: Caliber 1570 Automatic
- Case Dimensions: 40mm excluding Crown
- Strap: High Grade Sport Leather Strap w/ Tang Buckle
- Dial: "Swiss-T<25" Matte Black Submariner Meters First 4 Line Dial w/ Creamy Patina Hands & Hour Plots (100% Original)
- Bezel: Rotational Steel Bezel w/ Black Insert (Missing Pearl)
- Box, Papers: N/A
- 100% Authentic!
An incredible and highly attractive Vintage Rolex Submariner 5512 Meters First Wristwatch Circa 1965. This example features a gorgeous all original matte 4 Liner Meters First dial with creamy patina lume plots and matching hands. The steel Oyster case is in excellent condition, bevels/ lug tips have remained thick & full. The caliber 1520 automatic movement is running and keeping accurate time. Case back is marked 5513, Fourth Quarter of 1967, a very common occurrence for Submariners and GMT's to have slightly different casebacks numbers.