Vintage Rolex Submariner 5513 Meters First Dial Matte Black Wristwatch Circa 1968 Box Papers
- Manufacturer: Rolex
- Model Name: Submariner
- Ref #, Serial #, Circa: 5513, 1749XXX, 1968, Originally Purchased in December of 1970
- Case: Stainless Steel Oyster Case
- Movement: Oyster Perpetual Caliber 1520 Automatic
- Case Dimensions: 40mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Rolex Cromwell Oyster Folded Rivet Bracelet
- Dial: Swiss-T<25 Signed Meters First Matte Black Dial (100% Original)
- Bezel: Stainless Steel Rotational Bezel w/ Fat Font Black Insert & Matching Pearl
- Box, Papers: Inner/ Outer Boxes, Booklet, Pamphlet, Calendar Card, and Signed Guarantee Papers
- 100% Authentic!
An incredible and highly collectable Vintage Rolex Submariner 5513 Meters First Dial Matte Black Wristwatch Circa 1968. Stainless steel Oyster case is incredibly thick with well defined bevels and chamfers. Appears be unpolished. Caseback is dated fourth quarter of 1968. Original matte black Submariner dial is in excellent condition with incredible creamy color hands and lume plots and matching hands. Fat Font black insert is in excellent condition with beautiful matching pearl. Stainless steel Rolex Cromwell rivet folded Oyster bracelet is complete with 13 links, minimal stretch shown, stamped 70'. Oyster Perpetual Caliber 1520 automatic movement has been freshly serviced.
The timepiece is available- please inquire for price.