1967 Rolex Submariner 5513 Meters Frist Dial Matte Black Wristwatch Circa 1967
- Manufacturer: Rolex
- Model Name: Submariner
- Ref #, Serial #, Circa: 5513, 2211XXX, 1967
- Case: Stainless Steel Oyster Case
- Movement: Oyster Perpetual Caliber 1520 Automatic
- Case Dimensions: 40mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Rolex Folded Oyster 9315 Bracelet w/ 280 Ends, Patented Divers Extension
- Dial: Swiss-T<25 Signed Meters First Matte Black Dial (100% Original)
- Bezel: Stainless Steel Rotational Bezel w/ Fat Font Black Insert
- Box, Papers: N/A
- 100% Authentic!
An incredible and highly collectable Vintage Rolex Submariner 5513 Meters Frist Dial Matte Black Wristwatch Circa 1967. Original matte black Submariner dial is in flawless condition with incredible dark cream color hands and lume plots. Fat Font black insert is in excellent condition. Stainless steel Oyster case is incredibly thick with well defined bevels and chamfers. Caseback is dated fourth quarter of 1968. Stainless steel 9315 folded Oyster bracelet will accompany a 7.25" wrist size. Oyster Perpetual Caliber 1520 automatic movement is running, has not been serviced. Timepiece has retained the original twin Oyster lock crown. We've retained the original plexiglass crystal in order to keep this watch as original as possible. A replacement can be installed at buyers request.
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!