Vintage Universal Geneve Compax Türler Signed Steel Chronograph Cal. 285 Wristwatch 1950's
- Manufacturer: Universal Geneve
- Model Name: Compax
- Circa: Mid 1950's
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: U.G. Cal. 285 Manual Wind Movement
- Case Dimensions: 35mm excluding Crown
- Strap: Non U.G. Brown Leather Strap
- Dial: U.G. Türler Signed Ivory Dial with Three Registers, signed Swiss at bottom. 100% original/ untouched
- Bezel: Stainless Steel Smoot Bezel
- Box, Papers: No Box or Papers
- 100% Authentic!
Up for your viewing pleasure is this Vintage Universal Geneve Compax. An incredible example, completely unpolished with edges so sharp we might as well deem them as sharp as shark teeth! The movement winds like a hot knife through butter. All functions are working and the watch is keeping time accordingly. All registers and main sweep hand reset to zero properly. As you may or may not have noticed, The "Geneve" has been replaced with "Türler", as it was sold at the high end retailer over half a century ago.